Another stupid thing to fill out that I found on facebook…I’m bored… can you tell??
****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 11
2) Who were you dating? Not really dating, but “going out”..although we went out nowhere…it was either Sidney Carroll or Stephen Mynes. Yes I had 2 boyfriends in 5th grade!
3) Where did you work? No where, I was 11!
4) Where did you live? Virginia Beach, VA where my parents still live.
5) Where did you hang out? At the park, at Irwin’s pharmacy getting limeades with Nicole.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Got my first pair of glasses.
7) Who were your best friends? Nicole Heisler, Amanda Gates, Ashley Weeks, Amanda Dyson, Kelly Conley. 5th grade was awesome…
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? Got my ears pierced this year I think..
10) What kind of car did you drive? none.. just a bike.
11) Had you been to a real party? if you count the slumber parties at a friends house a “real” party.
12) Had you had your heart broken? of course, I was boy crazy.
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? single but I always had a boyfriend
14) Any Kids? umm, I was 11.
***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 16
2) Who were you dating? Hmm, that is hard. I think I would have to say Chuck, although we were never official. Maybe Bert or Matt Bruns…not sure. I went through lots of boyfriends at 16…
3) Where did you work? no where yet…didn’t get my first job till I was 17
4) Where did you live? Virginia Beach, VA
5) Where did you hang out? at church with the youth group kids, at chuck’s house a lot and at the beach.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? contacts, glasses sometimes
7) Who were your best friends? Nicole Heisler, chelsea jenkins
8) How many tattoos did you have?zero
9) How many piercings did you have? just ears, 1 in each.
10) What car did you drive? Teal mazda b2200 pick-up truck… that truck has memories!
11) Had your heart broken? of course…chuck broke my heart, but I think other than that I did most of the heart breaking at this point in my life…
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single, but always had a boyfriend 😉
13) Any Kids? of course not.
1) Age? 26
2) Where do you work? Jacobs, facility planning consultant.. sounds more glamorous than it really is.
3) Where do you live? Seattle, WA (definitely never thought I’d end up in the northwest!)
4) Who are your closest friends? lately…my sister, Elizabeth. Still trying to make new friends in Seattle
5) Do you talk to your old friends? Yes! Tim and I talk a lot and course always chat with Antonio. Facebook keeps me in touch with everyone else.
6) How many piercings do you have? 5…all in my ears. I am tempted to get my nose peirced… just at iny diamond, always wanted that done, since college, Northwest is the place to do it! Sorry mom…
7) How many tattoos? none, but contemplating getting on too, but it would be hidden.
8) What kind of car do you have? toyota camry… trusty camry, but not i want a gas guzzling SUV!
9) Had your heart been broken? yes!! but i’m finally moving on, seattle does wonders for the soul.
10) How many kids? none, unless you count the dogs… but Brodie is almost officially gone 😦
11) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single…very very single.
12) Glasses/contacts? contacts, and sometimes glasses.